In 2019, Mauritian hospitality group Indigo Hotels undertook an extensive renovation of Le Suffren Hotel & Marina, one of its flagship hotels in Port Louis. During the refurbishment, the establishment closed completely for a three-month period.
In partnership with Lemon agency and In Other Words, Le Suffren carried out a communications campaign to raise awareness of its renovation and reopening.
The objectives were to:
- Publicise the hotel’s complete transformation
- Give the establishment’s communications a bit of personality
- Reaffirm the hotel’s importance to the island’s cultural and natural heritage
Among other things, our team:
- Created posts for social media
- Scripted promotional videos to be shared online
- Wrote a wide variety of communication materials (a press kit, the contents of an edition of Flare magazine that was dedicated to the renovation, a brochure, factsheet, newsletter…)
- Translated print ads.
And finally, one of our team was also the face of the campaign! She appeared in its videos, carried out interviews, featured in photos for the hotel’s communication supports and print ads…
Have a look at our portfolio for other hospitality partnerships!